Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Getting stuff home…

Sorry, been a bit busy. It’s been one of those weeks where I’ve done something every night and then I’m getting stuff ready for Josh to come home. He’s starting to ship his stuff. I have his PT jacket now. Well, actually, I have TWO of his PT jackets. Yeah, the year Josh got out of the Army they switched PT uniforms from sweats to wind breakers. I have kept the “old one” because he was issued a new one to bring with to Iraq. So now I have both. The one he shipped home smells more like him then it smells like Iraq, so maybe I will just let it be and wash it when he comes home. His surplus socks smell like Iraq water, though. That will be remedied well before he gets home.

I’ve received three boxes and am waiting for a foot locker. Good thing my cousin has the good sense to be engaged to a Marine. I may have to engage his services.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home