Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

The weekend five…

**Remember the scene with Molly Ringwald putting lipstick on by holding it in her cleavage? I can push remote control buttons with my pinky toe, much to Josh’s frustration and annoyance.
**What's your favourite way to pass the time? Right now, e-mailing Josh, but in my non-deployment existence, I like to read and crochet, and I’m learning to knit.
**What's your favourite restaurant and why? I’ve got three. I am emotionally attached to The Macaroni Grill because that’s where we went before Josh proposed, that’s where we went when Josh told me he was going to re-enlist, and that’s where we went when Josh told me he was going to Iraq. In Washington DC, no trip is complete without a stop at The Afterwords at Kramer’s Books in DuPont Circle. I like their grilled veggie dish with a Rouge Dead Guy beer. And in Chicago, I really like going to The Elephant and Castle because they have really good bread pudding.
**Which TV/Radio show did you like that's not aired any more? I miss The Cannon Mess. And I miss Tom Marsland’s show. I miss 7th Heaven when it was good. I also *miss* other shows, but those are mostly still on air, and that’s not really the point of the question, is it?
**If you had a choice of learning another new language, what would you choose? What do you think that reflects about you? Latin. It reflects my nerdiness.

Courtesy of the Pianomomicle

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM , Blogger TKls2myhrt said...

    The Cannon Mess and the Boone and Erickson show were my favorites! I'm sure I listened to nearly every show for a period of about 15 years or so.(except for my college years)

    Now, it seems there are no real good programs. I do listen to FM107's morning show every morning and really like it (most of the time). I've also listened to the Catholic radio station a few times. It is mostly good, especially compared to KTIS which I listened to religiously (no pun actually inteneded) for many years. It is refreshing not to hear the evangelical crap.

     
  • At 3:20 PM , Blogger Consecutive Odds said...

    Well, I do like KTIS for music, when I listen to it. But I am kind of touch and go with their sermons. I listen to KKMS exclusively for "The Pastor's Study" on Saturdays. If I want to listen to talk, it's either KSTP AM, The Patriot, or Relevant Radio. For music, I'm a station flipper. I like Jack, KOOL 108, like you, KQ, KS95, and 102.1.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home