Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Friday, June 15, 2007

I’m antsy…


I seriously *should* be doing other things right now. But I’m antsy and my mind isn’t really in what should be getting done (namely setting up the spice game and wrapping party favors and my bridal shower gift).
The above is an afghan I made for Carl as a house warming gift.
And you know, it isn’t so much that I’m anxious, I’m impatient. And I’m feeling easily distracted. Oh, well.
I’ve cut down on reading political blogs. Talk of Iran and boarders and foreign policy is not going to ruin my summer. I have exactly two pieces of news to look forward to and neither comes from blogs, TV, nor newspapers.
Here's to hot, humid summers, cold beer, and good news! And about hot, humid summers... it is a bad time to give up ones caffine habit. It just is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home