Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

How is it...

How is it that Mallory knows it is drill weekend? I mean, apart from Josh not being around during the day? Since we had our unit picnic on Saturday, we didn't make it to Saturday church as a family. And I was thinking about going to early service to sit with my folks, but Mallory knew Daddy needed a good night sleep, so she decided to be awake from 1 am to 4 am, even after I followed my mom's advice and woke her up every two to three hours during the day. So, after I laid her down at 4 am, I went to sleep, rather soundly, and at 5:30, I hear Josh and Mallory talking, so I thought, "How did I miss her crying?" I apologized profusely to Josh, and explained the situation. And he gave her to me and went back to sleep for another half hour.

And so, as yesterday we obtained means of taking care of excess supply, Josh promised me a full nights sleep tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home